DR GUPTA NOW WORKS AT BRISBANE PSYCHIATRY CENTRE LOCATED AT THE SAME ADDRESS.
I have been a specialist psychiatrist for more than a decade and have been a consultant both here in Australia and in the UK. I have a wide experience of treating patients with all forms of mental illnesses in a variety of settings. Not only am I experienced in clinical matters, I also have extensive experience of providing medico-legal reports for matters including work-cover, psychological injury, parenting, historic sexual abuse, negligence, criminal responsibility etc. I have been appointed to the panel for WorkCover in Queensland and am recognised for injury assessment in Tasmania.
My qualifications and special interests are as follows:
- FRANZCP- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists, Australia.
- FRCPsych – Royal College of Psychiatrists (UK).
- MBA- University of Warwick, UK
- MBBS- Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India
- AMA 5 & COMCARE Certified
- WorkCover QLD Panelist
- Return to Work SA Panelist, including MAIAS
- Treatment Resistant Depression, Anxiety and OCD
- Transgender mental health
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Injury Assessment
- Medico-legal Reports