Dr. Milind Pant
General Adult Psychiatrist
I am a Specialist Psychiatrist with a special interest in Bipolar disorder and Adult ADHD. I trained in the UK and worked as a Consultant Psychiatrist before moving to Brisbane in 2014. I have more than 15 years’ experience of working in Psychiatry. I am also a Senior Lecturer at Griffith University, School of Medicine.
My special interests include Adult ADHD, Anxiety disorders, OCD, Mood disorders including difficult to treat Depression and Bipolar disorder, PTSD, Psychosis, Peri -natal mental disorders. I can support patients with Personality disorders. I am happy to consult via tele-psychiatry for patients in telehealth eligible area.
I can support patients under work-cover compensation and veterans. I am fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu.
- FRCPsych -2018,Royal College of Psychiatrists, London, UK
- FRANZCP- 2016, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists,Australia
- CCT- 2012,–Certificate of Completion of Training (General Adult Psychiatry) Royal College of Psychiatrists, London, UK
- MRCPsych-2005,Royal College of Psychiatrists, UK
- Diploma in Medical Education- 2012, Keele University, UK
- MBBS– 1999, NSCB Medical College, India