I have been a Consultant Psychiatrist since 2012 in the UK and Australia. Currently I am working as a Consultant Psychiatrist in Queensland Health at Metro South Addictions and Mental Health Services based at Logan. I am the Chair of Assessment and Risk management Committee for Logan. I have comprehensive experience of providing Psychiatric Reports at the request of Chief Psychiatrist for my clients in the Queensland health system.
I am also experienced in doing Assessment of Impairment and Incapacity/ Workability Assessments for DVA clients, Work Cover clients, Insurance companies for my clients in my private practice.
- FRANZCP- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists, Australia 2016
- FRCPsych – Royal College of Psychiatrists (UK) 2018
- MRPsych– Royal College of Psychiatrists (UK) 2005
- CCT- Completion of Specialist Training UK 2012
- MBBS- NSCB, Medical college Jabalpur, India 1998
- AMA 5th edition 2018
- Queensland trained assessor for Evaluation of Permanent Impairment-2020
For IME reports